The chilly weather brings dry skin along with it, and most of the people’s hands have been especially hard hit. The skin on our hands take brunt of every chore—from taking care of the kids to washing dishes to weeding the garden. To make things worse, these tasks mean that you have to wash your hands frequently. All of this daily wear inevitably leads to your hands looking as though they belong to someone older than you really are. This silky soft Hands Treatment is the perfect antidote to dry winter skin, and you can make it with ingredients you already have in your kitchen!
Soft hands is something that all women cherish. Even men want hands that are strong but not really too dry or with brittle skin. Undernourished or very dry hands become hard and can lead to skin problems like psoriasis too.
Silky, soft Hands Treatment
Here’s what you need:
a small container
2/3 cup sugar
2 tbsp hand soap
- Pour the sugar into a small bowl and top with the hand soap. Mix carefully until the sugar and soap are completely incorporated. It should be the consistency of a thick paste. Store in an empty jar.
- That’s it – the Cleansing Sugar Scrub is complete.
Next, gather the remaining ingredients for your Silky, soft Hands Treatment.
You’ll need olive oil and your favourite hand lotion.
Silky Hands Treatment
- Add a small amount of olive oil to the palm of one hand. Slowly rub your hands together, massaging the oil into your skin and cuticles.
- Next, place a small spoonful of the scrub in your palm. Rub your hands together, gently exfoliating with the scrub. Focus on any dry patches or rough areas.
- Rinse the scrub off your hands with warm water. Using a clean towel, dry your hands.